Once you get your TEFL certificate, you have an opportunity to get an internship in China as a valued English teacher. You could have an international experience engaging with the students in China in addition to exploring exotic sights during your free time. Adding this experience to your CV enhances your chance of getting a placement as a teacher full time.
China’s educational system undergoes an adventurous process and there is a large demand for native English speaking teachers. In order to keep pace with the nation’s economic reform and to connect with the world effectively, communication in English is an important skill that has been prioritised by both the educational administration and by schools. This has resulted in a significant shortage of English teachers in China – teachers who are valued in Chinese schools at all levels. This is an opportunity to participate in the dynamic change taking place in this country. Your teaching work will help Chinese students to open their eyes as well as their minds.
Those interested in teaching in China
What we expect:
1. fluent English speaker with no distinguishable none-native speaker’s accent.
2. TEFL certificate holder.
3. university degree preferred
4. no record of criminal activities.
5. physically healthy with no infectious diseases.
6. sign a contract for the period of 6-12 months.
7. willing to work 22 hours per week.
The programme offers:
1. free assistance for work visa application.
2. end contract bonus of RMB¥3,000-¥4000 (once a year).
3. free accommodation.
4. free insurance of accidents.
5. free Chinese lessons.
6. free two-week teacher training.
7. monthly allowance of RMB 4000-6000/per month(tax-free) at your disposal.
8. free 24/7 staff support.
9. official letter of recommendation on completion.
Email us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org