Lanka TEFL Training Institute is a training institute in Modern Language Training Institute , using latest interactive method with Distance Learning and Blended Learning in conventional classroom , We are providing French courses basic to advanced classes.Coaching to school students,University students and for the professionals, our course levels are certificate courses, French conversation classes.
We focus on all the aspects of the French language – French vocabulary, French grammar, French pronunciation and French conversations in day to day life. Lanka TEFL Training Institute is a school with a DIFFERENCE !
Our French teachers assure the best results for our students while learning french language with us. Experience Yourself TODAY !
If you would like to learn French in a small batch size with personal attention & quality, Join us TODAY !!!!
LTTI has designed ‘beginners’ course for those who wish to learn French from the foundation level for the purpose of admission to advanced education etc and ‘French for children’ for the age group 6 – 9 & 10 – 15. We have also designed special Crash Courses for those who sit for GEC O/L examination and Individual Group Classes of same level for in-depth language knowledge.
This course is highly personalized and designed to improve your ability to understand some basic level of French. After completion of “certificate level” course, students have option of sitting for the official French proficiency tests DELF – Diplôme d’études en langue française administered by the Centre international d’étude pédagogiques for international recognized qualifications.
Class Times & Duration
French for Beginners : 06 Months
French for Children : 01 Hr and 30 Minutes per week
- Morning and Evening – weekdays / weekends.
- Classes could be arranged upon the request of the group of students at any convenient time.
Who should attend our French Course…
- Anyone planning for higher studies
- Anyone working with French speakers
- People who wish to have International recognized Certificates
- Business professionals conducting business regularly with French speakers
- Government and Non-governmental agency representatives
- School Students ( Grade 8,9,10,11 or O/L , A/L ( Local/London )
- Group of Students who need to get in-depth knowledge in particular areas
- Any GCE O/L Students who takes ‘French’ as a subject
* College or University Students.
Benefits of French Course…
- Preparation for the French Language Proficiency Examination
- First step to obtain International Recognized Certificate
- Speak French with confidence
- Easily get jobs in French related fields
- Clear your major doubts by individual group classes
- Show your professionalism
- Thorough knowledge before GCE O/L examination
- Interact confidently when you are dealing with French speakers
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships with French speaking clients
- Facilitate international communication at both a personal and Organizational level